CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Your gonna miss this.

Dear Mom,







You have done a great job and I will always be your baby girl. I have never told you thank you for being my mom, you could have left me like many other moms have done with their kids. But you loved me enough to keep me and make it work with you and me. I wish I could thank you enough.
We have had some good times and you have watched me grow and time has flown by for you and me. Mostly you but for me it has dragged just a little bit. Before you knew it I was 18 and getting ready to leave, but inbetween that time we have had good times and we have had bad times. It has been a long road and it is starting to come to a fork in the road. One comes to an end and the other road is just begining. I love you and I really apprciate everything that you have done for me and I will never forget what you have done for me. You have gone up to bat for me, and you have knocked me into my place when I was out of line, you gave me a shoulder to cry on and you held me close and just listened when I needed it most.


I love you and dont ever worrie I am always going to be a phone call away when I leave and you never have to worrie about me not being around. Thats why we have skype right...and instant messaging, and blogger. We have made many many memories and have many more. I love and the most I can think to say is thank you and I love you.

Sometimes it sucks having a computer smart daughter. Means I can get onto your blogger. But I love you and I will keep in touch. "Your gonna miss this, your gonna want this back."

"Tell my baby sister I will see her in the fall and tell grandma I miss her, yea I should give her a call, and make sure you tell daddy that I am still his baby girl. Yea I still feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be, don't forget to remember me."

MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH

Love, your daughter Ciera





Our Day at the ZOO!!!

Ok, so we decided to go the ZOO and have a fun day. The kids had been asking to go the ZOO cause the ZOO in Vegas
(If thats what you call it HA HA) is not a place to take kids at all. We left early afternoon and went right for the back of the ZOO to see the Baby Giraffe and the kids were just loving it. They loved watching the animals and taking pictures of them. The best part of the day was when we rode the train and the conductor says over the intercom"Go ahead and feel free to make some noise as we go through the tunnel" and all the kids started to howl and then all of a sudden Mont just yells at the top of his lungs and everyone jumps and looks around and we all started to laugh. Oh yeah, and I got him to smile. That was way cool too. This was good day.

I just want a drink!!!

I just want a drink!!!
Hunter Hardcastle

What a bunch of monkeys!

What a bunch of monkeys!
Hardcastles at the ZOO

OH Yeah!!! I got him to smile

OH Yeah!!! I got him to smile
My baby and me

The kids loved this picture.

The kids loved this picture.
A Giraffe that can pick his own nose

Isnt it BEAUTIFUL

Isnt it BEAUTIFUL
This took a week.

Oh the Pain

Oh the Pain
Connery and Dads first attempt

OH YEAH!!!

OH YEAH!!!
Bow Chick a Wow Wow!!!!

Its a winner!!!

Its a winner!!!

Connery Won the Pinewood Derby

Connery Won the Pinewood Derby
Thats a boy!!!!

He is so happy

He is so happy
Dad and Connery worked so hard

Team Players

Team Players
I am so proud of them look at those smiles!!!!

They get so big so fast

They get so big so fast
Time to let her go and spread her wings

That is a "Oh just wait mom"

That is a "Oh just wait mom"
I am just like big sis, watch me close

Man of the house

Man of the house
He takes good care of his momma

I am growing up mom

I am growing up mom
Can't you tell.