CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take a moment and Remember!!


I just wanted to take a moment and share my love for our Heavenly Father and remember the love he has for us and for our family. We seem to get so wrapped up in life that we forget what he has done for us and how much we owe him. We are not perfect by any means and we certainly are not asked to be. I am so grateful for what I have left in my life right now. We have climbed a few mountains and scaled a few walls for our marriage and for our kids but through it all we have always had our Lord by our sides and each and every time I knew as Mont knows that he has been there for us. We are so excited to be coming home we cant wait to see all our friends and family. Ciera, Hailee, Connery and Hunter are going crazy, Connery says we can live in a Motel for now and the others well they just don't care, they have missed everyone, as we have as well.
When we left a couple years ago we knew that it was time for us to leave and take a path of our own and find what we thought was missing and honestly it's kind of funny cause there wasn't anything missing, it was all right here in front of us the whole time all 4 of them right there. Our children are our lives and our marriage is what keeps us going. I love my husband and his strengths that he shows each day and what he has given to us by standing by us each day and doing his part to be a great man, husband and father (Just as our Heavenly Father would do).
I will miss the friends that I have made here in Las Vegas and wish I could take you all. You have all shown us just how much we can have and what we are worth. I will miss those smiling faces each week and we will miss your kindness and love but know that no matter where we are or you are we will always be close, Thank goodness for computers, huh.
Joey, Tom, Tyler and Sophie I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and will is you each day that I don't get to hold you and see you grow or call you just to swim or go to lunch or just bar-b-cue. You have been my sister since I can remember and for that my love I love you and will miss you dearly.
My Dear Sara, I love you with all my heart and I am grateful for your words of wisdom and look forward to years of a friendship that I will always be grateful for.
Heather, You are a strong and fearless woman and all though we don't talk all that much (only because we didn't get the chance) I want you to know I love you.
I am looking forward to the next 60 yrs and eternal life with my family and I cant wait to see my Mom and family and hold them again.
I am here to testify that he lives and I love him so much. Father in Heaven THANK YOU for what I been blessed with, you are my hero.
"Lot's to think about not much to worry about"

Our Day at the ZOO!!!

Ok, so we decided to go the ZOO and have a fun day. The kids had been asking to go the ZOO cause the ZOO in Vegas
(If thats what you call it HA HA) is not a place to take kids at all. We left early afternoon and went right for the back of the ZOO to see the Baby Giraffe and the kids were just loving it. They loved watching the animals and taking pictures of them. The best part of the day was when we rode the train and the conductor says over the intercom"Go ahead and feel free to make some noise as we go through the tunnel" and all the kids started to howl and then all of a sudden Mont just yells at the top of his lungs and everyone jumps and looks around and we all started to laugh. Oh yeah, and I got him to smile. That was way cool too. This was good day.

I just want a drink!!!

I just want a drink!!!
Hunter Hardcastle

What a bunch of monkeys!

What a bunch of monkeys!
Hardcastles at the ZOO

OH Yeah!!! I got him to smile

OH Yeah!!! I got him to smile
My baby and me

The kids loved this picture.

The kids loved this picture.
A Giraffe that can pick his own nose

Isnt it BEAUTIFUL

Isnt it BEAUTIFUL
This took a week.

Oh the Pain

Oh the Pain
Connery and Dads first attempt

OH YEAH!!!

OH YEAH!!!
Bow Chick a Wow Wow!!!!

Its a winner!!!

Its a winner!!!

Connery Won the Pinewood Derby

Connery Won the Pinewood Derby
Thats a boy!!!!

He is so happy

He is so happy
Dad and Connery worked so hard

Team Players

Team Players
I am so proud of them look at those smiles!!!!

They get so big so fast

They get so big so fast
Time to let her go and spread her wings

That is a "Oh just wait mom"

That is a "Oh just wait mom"
I am just like big sis, watch me close

Man of the house

Man of the house
He takes good care of his momma

I am growing up mom

I am growing up mom
Can't you tell.